Taking on the world
After three successful years competing in Class 40 transatlantic racing under the campaign ‘Energy Challenge’ the team achieved two Guinness World Records and won two World Championships with zero emissions. Now it’s time to take the clean-marine technology innovations to the next level and race around the world with zero emissions.
Through collaboration with innovation and development partners OceansLab are prototyping further solutions for 100% clean power on the oceans. The technologies are set to be demonstrated in round world races including The Ocean Race (previously Volvo Ocean Race) and the Vendée Globe to provide a powerful showcase of the reliability and durability of renewable energy. The team will compete at the cutting edge of ocean racing aboard an IMOCA 60, the world’s fastest offshore monohull.
To pioneer clean technologies in the toughest ocean races
- Self-Awareness and Self-Management – The root to success
- Resilience – Recovering from adversity
- Adaptability – Agile response to change
- Leadership – Uniting through team decision making
- Sustainable Innovation – Accelerating positive change
Meet Our Team
Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities